Friday, January 7, 2011

Well, here we go...

Hey everyone! I dont know if you are keeping updated with the blogs from the rest of the team, but I will be joining Luke with school workouts at lunch and as soon as the weather permits, be investing in a better bike to train on! I have great expectations for this summer! I'm hoping to get out riding as soon as the snow is gone, then after that, I will be starting with a minimum of 30km five times a week, and by the end of the summer will hopefully be up to 60km four or five times a week! I will definitely be searching for a cycling group in Cambridge, so any recommendations are welcome!

It's almost hard to believe what I'm going to do! I never thought I would get the chance to do this, let alone be crazy enough to actually do it!

Keep coming back, I'll update ya'll on workouts soon!

Thanks, Evan

No comments:

Post a Comment