Saturday, January 15, 2011

Plans are going well!

Hey everyone! I am pleased to announce that my plans of joining Luke for workouts twice a week have worked out! My schedule at the moment includes training every monday, tuesday, and thursday.

I cannot wait to get out in the spring and get riding as much as possible, but at the moment (especially with this giant dump of snow we got today) that seems so far away, and I plan on being ready to jump into training on my bike when the time comes!

Nothing too interesting to write about for now, just my new workout schedule. As I am competitively involved in throwing a Javelin for the Track and Field team at my school some of my training is serving as an advance for both EPIC and Track. I see the time I spend preparing for Track as a great time to get used to the new hobby of training multiple times a week, also to become more comfortable with my limits so I don't end up hurting myself in a way that will effect my riding.

Well that's all for now. Keep checking my blog, as well as the rest of the teams blogs for current updates on what is happening!

Thanks, Evan.

No comments:

Post a Comment