Thursday, January 20, 2011

Feelin' Great!

Wow, not too far into the new schedule with three workouts a week, and it is going great! I'm starting to feel great too! Not too long now untill we get to go out on the road, but I still got a lot of work to do! Also I am starting to look arund for a a good cheep used bike for training, so if anyone has any information on where I can find such a bike, let me know!

There is one major thing that I have to work on, I go to church AND school with Luke and have gotten to know him really well over the years, but most of the other guys I only see every once and a while. Actually there are some I haden't seen in almost a year untill the meeting we had on January 2nd. I will have to get together with everyone over the next while and get to know everyone more!

Thats all for now, I gotta get to class!
Evan

No comments:

Post a Comment