Sunday, September 25, 2011

Wow I am a terrible person. I haven't updated ya'll in a while! So here's how things sit.
- Summer riding... AWESOME logged loads of km's
- Ride for Refuge, going down this saturday Oct. 1st. Fundraising goal has been raised.
- Bike condition... mediocre. Blew a tube a few km's from home last week. Got a good walk though!                  Looking into new grip tape for my bars, my current stuff has just about fallen off.
- My EPIC CHANGE BOX has accumulated nearly $350 of pocket change that I have been throwing in since the beginning of my time with the EPIC team
- Still on fire for Invisible Children
- Rarely updating blog, but still working hard elsewhere!
- School... Gr11!
- Volleyball every day after school
- Drivers training twice a week
- Biking whenever possible between everything else!

Well with fall and ultimately winter on the horizon I am looking into cold weather and winter riding but have to clue where to start. Any tips on keeping warm, equipment to keep me safe, or parts to maintain my bike in the harsh weather would be awesome and you can send them to me at vnekadrae@gmail.com
Cheers,
Evan Redka

No comments:

Post a Comment